Friday, February 09, 2007

Winter Blues

Snow, snow. & more snow. It was brown & warm for awhile here. God bless global warming. Anyhow not much is new. I am in a care centre for the mentally handi capped, lol. I never seen this coming, but here it is. When will I get out? Who knows, all I know is I want to get on with my life. I have been in hospitals & such since the end of July. The wierdest part of it all is that I had a ticket that was unpaid, but when I went to go pay it so I wouldn't show up as having a warrant out for my arrest, I discovered it was gone. I wonder who paid for it. I just wonder now when the next time I go to the US will there be any problems. Last time I went they returned me to Canada. Yeah had I been able to cross who knows where I would be now or what I would be doing. A farmer asked me if I wanted to help him bring in his crop of wheat. Yes, work without a green card, I guess that would've made me an illegal alien. Anyhow my favourite memory of the US is when I got to join the American Red Cross & got sent to Falls Church, Virginia, to man the phones during the hurrican disater last year. What folks heard on the news was nothing compared to some of the calls I got. There were a few heart breakers, & there was folks trying to scam the sytem, etc, etc.

No comments: