Saturday, July 31, 2010

Nothing new

Not a whole lot is going on now. Anyhow I was at West Edmonton Mall on this past Wednesday & I went to the shooting range. This is the result of my handywork with a 9mm Berreta Storm & a 10 round clip. I had 50 bullets. Oh yeah almost forgot the sight was a red dot sight. What else, not to bad for a guy who wasn't wearing his glasses, had his safety glasses fogging up, & has only touched firearms about 20 times in his life.

So the question is where did I learn to shoot kinda' good. I played all the Hitman games, a lot of TFD, BHD, & JO, plus numerous of other shooters. Anyways that's about all, I gotta' roll, dinner is ready.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff it's good to know what is going on w. you, your life and your expressions. I hate to say it but I love Alberta too, but always feel myself a loner, not able to connect with the politics and culture around my geography.

I also wonder if there is a place, somewhere, exactly for me, maybe Israel or Germany. I wonder if there is a home away from home what does it look like, where is it and what is its name. In the meantime I stick with Alberta, because I am happy to be here, rooted. ---nk----