Monday, March 07, 2016

Back from a very long time

Hello, I am back. I have finally figured out my password & can't believe how fast time has gone by. Anyhow I am working on my autobiography, a new website (the old one looks ok but it doesn't look really professional), & my first foray into making a dance video. I can't afford to hire dancers so it will just be me. I can not move like I used too so I will have to rely on some creative editing. Other that that not a lot is going on.

I'm not sure if I have mentioned it in previous posts but I had to have a bowel surgery a couple of years ago. I am healthy but am lacking the full use of all my abs because some of them have not been reattached to where ever they are supposed to be attached. I used to be able to do 120 push ups, now I can only manage 1. My legs work fine & so do my arms but until you're in my position you don't realize how much you need your abs.

I would like to write some more Dimension 35 stuff but with the world being the way it is I won't. In fact I am pondering deleting it. Leave a comment if you think I should leave it or delete it. Anyhow it's getting late gotta' catch some sleep. Ciao for now.


No comments: