Monday, January 07, 2013

Happy New Year

Well it's 2013. Never thought I'd live this long. I'll try to write more often. Not a lot is going on. One of my resolutions was to cut down on my eating of junk food. Another was to work out more often & a bit harder. I've had to change the settings on the comments because I was starting to get bombarded with spam. It started out coming as once or twice a week. Then every other day. Then soon it was a few times a day. What else? I've been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. I am currently a level 26 Vanguard trooper, I'm in a guild called "The Grand Jedi Alliance. It's not the same as being in a squad in an FPS where you have to prove yourself as a competent player. I have a few friends out there as well. Anyhow my belly is starting to say feed me some I'm gonna' go cook a steak. I've quit smoking & am finding I am eating more. I just weighed myself at the gym tonight & I'm 155 lbs. In Calgary I was between 135 & 140. Most of it is now sitting in my gut which I call the fuel tank for the love machine.

No comments: