Saturday, February 23, 2013

Nu Year?

Hello folks it's an exciting time for me. I have become an independent distributer of NuCerity. It's all new to me but should be fun to see where I can take it. What is NuCerity? Basically it's a line of skin care products. I will go into more detail in the future as I learn the ropes. So far I have been using the SkinCerity nightly breathable masque for 3 or 4 days & have seen some good results so far. I have dry hands I work as a cashier at a gas station I wash my hands lots & when I dry them I usually use paper towels. The acid in the paper towel dries out my hands even more & makes them look like they belong to someone in their late 70's or 80's. Today they looked a little bit dry but the bonus is that my skin has not cracked open on my knuckles & bled. Next week I imagine they will be much better. I was skeptic of my co-worker when she pitched the whole idea to me but seeing is believing & I believe. Anyhow that is all I have to say for now. What was really cool was tonight while at Starbucks having coffee one of the founders of the company called me & welcomed me onboard. How cool is that? Once I have my NuCerity independent distributor sites set up I will post links to them on my website & other blogs. Ciao for now.

No comments: