Thursday, January 12, 2006

Momentum Shift



So there I was all happy & blind. Discontent lured me out. Having been on the road for so long I am not sure I have anything left worth going back too. I have lost it all. Still with the freedom I now have I must confess sooner or later it was bound to happen. Everyone who's ever known me knew I had a a wandering side to me. Unfortunately I didn't get going sooner. Christ!

Anyhow with no net underneath me I wander on. I got to find some place to go & just hang out & work & pay off some of my bills. With any luck though sooner or later I will get my Paypal account straightened out & I can sell my art, manuscripts & what have you on e-bay & with that pay back the folks I owe. Jeez credit cards are so easy to go crazy with. One thing leads to another, they are great then all of a sudden someone pulls the rug out & you are going WTF. Anyhow I have this blog, another blog somewhere else, & other stuff scattered across the internet. It's kinda' like my life. I have stuff scattered all over this country (Canada) & the US. It's just mainly clothes, books, extra gear that wasn't appropriate for the next stage of my wanderings.

Anyhow I was going to write a poem since I am still mainly a poet but I just don't have the inspiration right now. I mainly started this blog so I coud answer the post in another blog of one of my old schoolmates from way back when. I looked up another on the internet & found her, then she reminded me of some names I used to know. Curiousity lead me to searching for her by entering her name then I found her, well not really, but it does kinda' look like her, sound like her, etc., etc..

Damn I'm good at finding people, maybe I should've been a detective instead. Maybe I will study to become one when I get on better footing. For now it is mainly trying to keep my head above the water. As well as trying to formulate some kinda plan to move forward & continue on with my wandering. A big long work vacation in essence. Anyhow this all for now.

No comments: