Thursday, April 27, 2006

Black Ops..... Actually Make That Blah Oops



Yes the title is in reference to my other blog. Get this folks, people in Calgary are so dumb they think blogs are a covert form of communication & the CPS dude who left a comment was more or less implying that the Clagary Police Service made Word Press, & I guess Blogger as well cuz it is another "Covert Form Of Communication". Oh yes Cowtown is full of idiots. Anyhow I will say this picture was taken with my crappy webcam, but I decided to turn the saturation up so it looks like it's fromNVGs (Night Vision Goggles).

Anyhow kooks will be kooks I guess. I am seriously missing all my toys I have had to pawn off to stay alive. Even better yet will be explaining to woever I file bankruptcy with why I had to pawn them off. Here is the reason why I had to pawn off my video camera & digital camera, actually I don't have to explain if you have read previous posts. Those who haven't I will state why. After discovering Canada had declared me a terrorist I fled to the US cuz I knew that they knew I wasn't a terrorist. I took an 800 mile bus ride. Caught a ride on local WInnipeg Transit, then thubed it down a way then walked to the border. It was during the walking part in -20c with runners where I got frostbite one day. Upon getting to the border I was refussed asylum but the US told Canada I wasn't a terrorist so Canada quit that schtick really quick. I spent the night in a lobby of a bank then walked back to the town where I began my trek the previous day. I got more frostbite, my feet were bleeding, & I was tempted to just go to sleep permanently. Anyhow I made it back to Winnipeg after some dude gave me a ride finally. I had to crash in homeless shelters for a few days. I figured my feet would heal & I'd head to Montreal. It didn't happen my feet got worse I went to the hospital they gave me antibiotics, A whole lot of wierdness went on while their. The usual strange whispers. Then upon realizing I couldn't stay at the homeless places any longer cuz you had to leave during the day I pawned off my video camera, then digital camera another day so I could have enough cash to go stay at the Internation Hostel & relax all day indoors & eat something somewhat healthy, Anyhow I ended up stayinmg in Winnipeg for longer than expected.

Anyhow I am now in Cowtown working on some music, art, etc.. I will get my papers in order soon then go declare bankruptcy. It sucks but hey life is usually never what you expect it to turn out sometimes. Anyhow I just thought I'd stick up a new pic. I can't wait to get a real camera again. That of course will be awhile.

1 comment:

Jeff W Godin said...

I think I look kinda' like George Clooney here. Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm getting older.