Wednesday, April 05, 2006

No Exit


Well if I was to make a play or movie out of my recent escapades of the last 9 months, I'd call it " No Exit" or " Beyond The Point Of No Return". Anyhow I am kinda' liking it here in the Peg. Why, becasue I have not done everything here 2x or more. In Calgary I did almost everything there was too do atleast twice. I can only see myself returning if some theatre or dance company makes me some kinda' pitch that sounds interesting. If not I guess I'll hunker down here & then figure out some kinda' game plan. Anyhow I was gonna' bitch about something but I've forgotten what. Oh yeah. Even though I am not at a point where I could afford 2 tier health if it was ever offered here I am all for the privitization or other options that might soon be offered here in Canada. I conducted my own little investigation into why our health system is as messed up as it is & it's simple everyone & their dog runs to the ER when they have a scrath or bruise. That inturn overloads them & that fallout rippples all across the board. What does that mean more money thrown at the beast. If Canada ever wants to get ahead they might want to check into other options for health care. Just think of what the government could do with all that freed up cash. There are many things. I won't both to rattle them off. As for government employees in Winnipeg I wandered around to 7 different locations today in the downtown core & none of them knew where the Canadian Forces recruiting centre was. If you want to run an effective government it might help having employees knowing where other things or departmnets are. Anyhow I found it eventually. I am gonna' go see if I can get an acting gig for the upcoming Operation Bison or something like that that will be held here in WInnipeg later on this month. I want to be an insurgent. Those who know me or of you've read mt blog, or seen my old website would know that I could quite easily fill those boots & maybe cause them to queston their abilities to soldier in an urban environment. Of course I have to jump through some hopes first & get the gig, but if I did I think it would be beneficially to them since I am not your everyday Joe Canuck. Also it looks good on the old acting resume. I haven't been able to pursue the arts as much as I'd like due to all the moving about etc, but I have managed to do some photography, writing, etc.. Anyhow I gotta' roll.

No comments: