Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gayness abounds

I am surrounded by gayness & retards. The folks who proposed making a gay bomb must have sold that technology to someone in Canada who is trying to modify it by making it transmittable (via radio waves perhaps). So that means that more than likely my gay stalker is connected to them & they are trying to create an army of homo-sexual, communist, terrorist hugging, retards. Anyhow I ran into my gay stalker 2 times today. Once while I was heading to Staples, & then when I was at Starbuck's. Currently it looks like his truck is parked in the back yard & he is visiting the neighbors whom I now suspect being in cahoots with him. Together with all their gay powers combined they still can not turn me. I was raised with good old fashioned US & UK ideas. I wonder what the average Canadian is raised with. Maybe there will come a day when they will tell their stories as for now one can only guess. A few years back there were some school teachers teaching that the people in the US & UK were evil & deserved to burn in hell & other absurd things. What they are teaching now who knows. Maybe someone should send their kids to school armed with various electronic nic nacs & discover what is going on now. Anyhow that is all for today. Anyone out there curious as to how retarded my life can be just follow me for a day or 2 & you will more than likely stumble across all the kooks who are trying to make me Ca-gay-dian. No I'm not a homophobe my favourite gay actor is George Takei. Ciao for now.

No comments: