Saturday, April 21, 2012

Stalker in the backyard.

I've confirmed it I just went downstairs to go to the store down the road to get some munchies & he is literally sitting not even 20 ft from my apartment door eating dinner with his friends who may or may not be aware of the situation. Does anyone out there know how to get rid of stalkers? His name is Elliot he drives a burgundy Dodge, he's kinda' short has several tattoos, he's white, maybe in his mid 30's, has a buzz cut, I could go on further but revealing too much info might not be legal.

Speaking of legality I've discovered a society I am part of really isn't a society at all, it has been in default for several years. To top it off I am president of that society. No one ever informed me of such stuff. So being in default or a non-society means we have to dig ourselves out of the hole it has fallen into. From what I've learned from another source is we could be held liable for all the backmonies owed. Anyhow it is going to be one hell of a job to get the boat up & floating again. I never knew art could be so... um looking for the word...retarded... nah, but you get the idea. It's plain old stupid.

No comments: