Friday, May 12, 2006

Art is War, War is Art

This is an example of a sig. This sig is way to big for most forums. Also you usually have to host your own sig, on your own site, or a site that will let you do so. On my old site I had 2 sig galleries & they featured all the sigs I made over the years for various forums I posted in.
Anyhow sigs usually feature some pic, some text, or whatever usually reflecting something of the person they were designed for or the forum or whatever they were designed for. This is a pretty basic one. It just has a picture & some text. A lot of people use flash & other things. I have not gone that route yet, since I don't have that kinda' software. Anyhow this post was gonna' be about something else but it ended up as this. I am tired I thik I'm gonna' crash.

No comments: