Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Here We Go Again


Yes, once again this country stuns me. As I have posted in many places before the gun in the pic is a bb gun that fires plastic bbs. I have heard whispers the Canadian Forces were looking for me again. Oh jeez will they never give up their sillyness. Anyhow for all those who think I am training for the Canadian Forces or have been programmed by them or am a member of JTF2 give it a rest, you are only proving how pathetic this country is & how you long for me to be some kinda' iconic figure for the CF, get a life. Like I have stated numerous times if you ever see me in a CF uniform chances are someone has installed a cranial screwtop on my head & scooped out my brains with an ice cream scoop. Besides why would I join an army that can't find me. I am obviously way smarter than all their best trackers combined ( as was proven a few months ago when the combined might of the R.C.M.P., C.S.I.S., & C.F. couldn't find me in Canada after they had declared me a terrorist & I fled to the U.S., cuz they know I am not a terrorist ). I am not even trying to hide. Hell lots of folks in cowtown know where I am. If they put their brains together they might be able to track my cell since I still carry it around & use it as an expensive time piece. People from the U.S. know whre I am. Folks from other countries probably know where I am. Anyhow enough of that. It gets so tiring after awhile.

I have been busy cooking some new beats, I have lots of catchy stuff. A few days ago I made a new song about an old friend of mine who discovered cocaine & heroine, & how she fell from grace & now sells her body on the street to feed her addiction. She was a sweet girl, I have no idea where she is now I called her folks a few months ago & they told me what had happened. Apparently she is now somewhere out on the west coast. What a tragedy, she was a damn hot erotic poet. She wrote some of the steamiest poetry to ever grace my ears.

No comments: