Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hello Uncle Sam

I see the US Army Reserve has fallen short of it's goal again. Heck I'd sign up in a flash if I wasn't in the boat I was in. Of course in saying that Canda will do it's darndest to make sure I never join the US Army. They sabotaged my last efffort. They even recruited my mom & many others who I thought were my friends to help. So now instead of being already done a whack of training & more than likely heading off to Iraq, or Afghanistan, I am stuck in cowtown, & am bankrupt. Surrounded by American haters. Oh well. Maybe when I get out of this mess I will get my poop in a group & head back down there, but this time tell no one from Canada where & when I am going. As well instead of going to train in the mointains maybe I'll just rent some little trailer in te desert & train there seeings as how both Iraq & Afghanistan in certain parts are like desert. Also I like cacti, coyotes, & all the desert critters, & other things. I think I still have what it takes to be a scout, some military intel guy, or whatever. Heck I'd even sit behind a desk if I had too. Anyhow I have babbled on long enough. Just got back to the place I am urban camping at need to take a shower.
**************************************
Anyways I went to see Mission Impossible 3 & one of Ethan's bosses says "I'd bleed on the stripes of the American flag if it'd help keep them red." I too would. I figure with someone like myself out there just maybe I'd be on my toes a little more than someone younger & could help keep my squadmates a little more safe. It kinda' strikes me as sad when I see these younger guys with familys die, when if it were someone like me who has no one & mothing it wouldn't matter too much. Anyhow if you are familliar with my old site you are familliar with my views & I don't need to explain them.

No comments: