Monday, May 01, 2006

It rained today

Today it rained, well make that yesterday since it past 12 now. Anyhow there I sat or actually stod at work, working. Then I thought of my summer time friend from Michigan, Lara. The Mega-bitch, but a darn sexy one, & adventurous one as well. Yeup had things gone as I'd had hoped I'd have to gone to England & then to France to just hang out & have came back to Canada worked some more then met Lara in Paris. Unfortunately though none of that as happened & as you can very well read my life has taken a slight turn here & there since then. WIll I ever meet another adventurous chick? Not in Calgary that is for sure, the women here are so stuffy as one person put it & I couldn't agree with anything more strongly. Anyhow maybe when things get rolling again I will go galavanting again & who knows what will transpire. Having already been to the capitals of Canada & the US on work/volunteer/representation sorts of things, I think I'll see if I can get a gig in London for something. I don't know what as, but knowing me who can say for sure. Maybe a Jeff Godin convention there are a few people floating around with the same name & some are boring, some are charecters, & some are rather fiendish. I am just the plain old eccentric artist variety. Anyhow it's getting late, I gotta' take a piss, then off to sleep.

No comments: