Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Confirmation


So there I was working away all happy as can be on my other blog at Wordpress & my mom comes in tells me some crap about my brother who I'd like nothing to do with & then she goes off & cries. Apparently my brother has alcohol poisoning. Maybe when he gets better he'll stop drinking like a fish. Anyhow she sees that I couldn't be bothered with flinching an eyebrow so she turn off the power to the dsl thing & when I went back to Wordpress odd enough it's down or has temporily blocked me. Obviously someone from the Canadian government told her this little trick & was probably hoping I was at some other site. I don't believe how low these people will stoop. Anyways I'm getting out of this town soon. Thank God. Of course having no money, being bankrupt, having various credit cards companies wondering where I am I wil soon have to declare bankruptcy. Yes what an end, or maybe it's a new beggining, I don' know all I know is that it sucks. Thank you government of Canada for ruining my life. Jeez. What can you do? Life goes on I guess. Will I ever get out of this bottomless pit. Maybe if I became a flag waving, braindead commie I would, but that will never happen as long as I am in Canada. If anything I think I'll go join the seperatist movement. I don't want to be a part of Canada. It is heading in a communist direction. Some may say well you know all countries are a little bit communist, & that is true, but they don't live here & haven't been what I've been through , nor done what I did. Yes Comrade Canuck you have lost, I will never be one of your pawns.

Oh & by the way the picture above is of some garden gnomes or elves that were at the Niagra Falls Hostel. Cute little munchkins I must say. Look at the really tiny one.

No comments: