Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Definitely Not Cupid


One night several years ago after going out for a run or doing some form of exercise I took off my shirt but not completely cuz there was no clean place that I trusted too set it down so I kept it on my head. When I looked in the mirror it kinda' reminded me of a pharoah from Egypt way back when. Of course today in news we hear of all these people from the middle east. Anyhow once again I decided to see what I looked like. I left my sunglasses on & used my bright green shirt for obvious reasons. The main one being so you could tell that I was just mucking around. Of course the shirt & glasses can be bought at Mountain Equipment Co-op, that is where I have bought the majority of my outdoor gear & clothes for this trip that has gone in the tiolet. I was gonna write something else but I forgot what. Oh yeah something about acting & how I miss it. Especially on movie sets or in theatre where you get dressed up & gotta' do hair & make up I don't know why but I enjoy that. There's just something appealing to it.

No comments: