Thursday, February 16, 2006

Obvious Reasons Why You Need To Save Me




This is always a mystery. How will it turn out? Figuring that is a never ending task. Damn I can't wait to get another website. Blogs are great & I do appreciate them, especially considering how a lot of them are free, but I just always hold me breath when I write something, upload a picture or whatever. Anyhow as you can see even when I try to look horrible I don't look too bad. I am stuck in northern Manitoba. I am an artist. I need to get to a big city where I can create art. It's not fair to the world that this little piece of crap town gets to have me. I need a sugar momma, daddy, city, or country to get me the hell outta' here.

Are you an artist, arts group, theatre company, production company, lonely housewife, eccentric millionaire, huge organization with a vast amount of money to spend frivolously, or just a kind hearted gentle soul (oh I forgot to throw in city or country as well)? Preferably I'd like to go to Montreal, I've never been there before. Better yet to the USA, or some country overseas where I have never been. I haven't put this on e-Bay yet. Figured I'd start out here by casually mentioning it. Anyhow I need to get out of this crappy one horse town. If you've followed me, or know anything about me or my career as an artist you know that by getting me someplace other than where I am is the right thing to do. Don't let me rot & die. I am an artist. I need to make art. I need to be stimulated. I need a stimulating environment. Northern Manitoba doesn't cut it.

If the states or some other country would save me that would be awesome considering my political views differ from those of my homeland & it would also make it look even more embarrassing considering what calibre of an artist I am. If it has to be Canada cuz I am here, someone from Vancouver or Montreal please save me. Fly, bus, or train my carcass to your city. I will make art. I will inspire people. I will rock the boat. I will add even more chapters to my already legendary life. You can observe it first hand. I am dying in northern Manitoba. For the sake of humanity & creativity, someone please get me to a bigger city, I am withering away.

In saving me you also show that freedom & democracy will always win over communism, & terrorism. Yes the people of Calgary & Canada want me to embrace communism & the terrorists that live in this country plus a great many of other things, but I never will. The government has tried to make my life living hell, but I merely find it entertaining. Do the right thing, save me, so I can continue saving the world in the ways that only I can.

Yes Canada & Canadians you can delude yourself into thinking I am a member of the CF or whatever you may fancy but I will never serve Canada, so get a life. Canada took on the role of a nation of traitors & cowards when they backed out of Iraq & by continuing to harbour terrorists. You may think of Canada & myself whatever you may please but this is my view so there ya' go.

No comments: