Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dam I Look Not Too Shabby


Despite having aged more than I'd like too I am still around 18 in my brain at times although as of late it's been more like 118. Anyhow I was marveling at tonight how I was feeling a bit stiff from doing some push ups today. Yes the curse of my father is slowly creeping into my body. Arthritis. I have done as much as I can to prevent it, but when you abuse your body like I have damage naturally takes it's toll on you in the long run. Anyhow this winter hasn't been as bad for me I have been taking lots of vitamins. The main ones of course are Omega 3, 6, & 9. I rotate in other vitamins or vitamin supplements just so my body can suck up some different stuff now & again. Surprising enough that combined with a healthy diet & some exercise does keep one sorta' healthy imagine that. Anyhow I was mucking around with adding more info to this & another blog the other night & thought I needed a new self portrait. I didn't do anything fancy I just snapped this in the dark with the flash set at slow. I then took the picture & ran it through various things in Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 & then cropped it. This is what I came up with. Anyhow I am dead tired so I am gonna' crash. Caio for now.

No comments: