Saturday, February 11, 2006

I am a mutant, I am superhuman, lol.


So there I was farting around with my camera & my hair & I ended up with this. WTF! I got beams shooting out of my head. Maybe it's a ghost jumping in front of the camera. Anyhow after calling out our country's finest more than once to indian leg wrestling I can see why they have not returned my e-mails. They are afraid. Yes I imagine that would look quite bad, 135 pound artist who is also a mutant & many other things whips the butt of JTF2 soldiers. I also challenged the RCMP, & CSIS. I guess they all think I'll go all muty on them & then all the other mutants will come out of the woodwork & a mutant war will begin. Yes humans, we are here & we are many, lol. Who knows maybe you neighbor is one, or maybe you have latent powers (dormant for those of you too dumb to figure that out) yourself.

No comments: