Saturday, March 18, 2006

Maybe I've Gone Crazy

You know perhaps this is all in my head & I have gone mental & maybe need to spend some time in the cuckoos nest. Unhinged, derrange, loony tunes. Mental break down. Maybe this is a midlife crisis. Well it's beyond crisis, it's a super huge meltdown & catastrophe.

I think I'll go seek some help. Let's see, lack of eating, injuries, stress, stress, more stress, & so many other things I can't even begin to explain or could ever explain cuz everything is just so fucked up & convoluted.

I went from having an ideal life, the envy of a lot of folks, not a lot of money, but one heck of a good time & interesting time. Now it's in the tiolet, & I have gone bonkers. Almost evrything I thought of as a kid. Computers, website, acting gigs, music gigs, poetry gigs, a city job, some cool talented friends, & blah, blah, blah.

Now it's all fucked up. Who too blame. Maybe myself. Maybe there were others, who knows. I guess I should just let it all be & pick up the pieces. You kinda' have to wonder though what really went on. I know there were a few days there that disappeared, maybe even years. What happened. Alien abduction? Near comatose sleep? Malnutrition, over exertion? I could think of a million things. Maybe this isn't even real, maybe you're not real, maybe nothing is real, perhaps we are just all lving on line & don't know it. An endless variation of the same scenario played over again & again over millions of millenia. Or who knows maybe this is just some big videogame we all are stuck in. Maybe it's someone's dream. Someone's nightmare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is another thing they do to break you down... if you destroy yourself they wash there hands clean of the whole mess, you have to be strong be joyful, do what you do, arts anything, play the guitar

enjoy nights out just don't let them destroy you

mostly don't let them destroy you & make it look like you destroyed yourself
this is the MATRIX baby
arm yourself