Thursday, March 23, 2006

Stuck In Winnipeg For Now

Well I have gotten myself stuck in Winnipeg for the time being. I don't know exactly how long I'll be here but it'll be for a couple of months atleast. I am extremely low on cash. I have a roof over my head. It's not the Holiday Inn on Tyson's corner in Virginia, that's for sure, but it is a roof, complete with cockroaches & other disgusting critters. What my nirghbors are like I have no idea. I made 2 friends here so far, a couple of women, I was gonna' say girls, but I guess age is slowly sinking in for me, I am 35, but folks think I am a lot younger. God bless Noxema. Yes I used it as a kid, when I was staying with some English folks & they said you'll hate for it now, but thank us later on. I guess they are right. Of course on really bad days when all ther chips are down & I am stressed you can see the wrinles in my forehead & around my eyes. Life is hard, life is harder when you are stupid. I think I am somewhere in between. Oh well too late to turn back now. Way too late. Anyhow gotta' roll, get things going, get a job, & all that stuff. Food, blankets, pots, pans, broom, etc., etc.. Jeseus Christ I went from having everything I needed to this, but what a journey. From last August to now, but even still I don't like this town, sure the old building are funky, but it's not where I want to be. I want to go see Montreal. Maybe even live there. But to get to there I gotta' first do some stuff here. Actually I have no idea where I am going I am just going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one thing that has always amazed me about you is your ability to call things out, to call out the truth when it matters, when someone is bluffing or being fake at all.

i hope you never loose that & stay forever cocky in your stage show