Monday, March 20, 2006

One Step Closer To The End

Well I have exhausted everything. If I don't get answers soon for what is going on, someone else will probably get them, or who knows it just might remain a mystery. I have nothing left, no reason live live, I debate whether or not after I finish my morning cup of coffee to go out onto the street in front of this cafe & step in front of a bus. That will learn 'em. There ya' go, You didn't win, well neither did I, & that's about it really. Road pizza. Stylish road pizza, Cultered road pizza. All those people who tried to make me into something will have lost their money. The actors, the dancers, & everyone else. Spalt! Screech. Mental trauma for the bus driver passengers & witnessess. The various ripples & aftershocks it will cause elsewhere. Then after awhile life goes on. Just another casualty. Communism one step closer to spreading across the world. Freedom & democracy on the verge of becoming a thing of the past. Then again maybe someone else will follow in my footsteps. Say communism is gay, homo-sexuals, terrorist huggers, & retards, & people who want to spread that all across this country, the US, UK, & coalition can stick it up their ass. The silent wars in cyberspace, other dimensions, etc., etc.. Actually there's this really spacey music playing. If I still had a place to live, I'd turn this & my other blog into some movie, but I don't. So I guess I'll just go kill myself. How though is another question. I like drama so I'd have to make it dramatic. This is melodrama, everything is good, everythoing is bad, everything is good again, everything is fucked up & various variations.

No comments: