Tuesday, March 14, 2006

OMEGA1x

One genetically modified slightly defective super soldier with some mutant powers up for hire. Do you have what it takes to save me? Perhaps even freedom & democracy or maybe even mankind itself. I am currently being hunted by the entire Canadian Forces, RCMP, & CSIS. Why because I have exposed how many terrorists live here & how they raise funds here, etc.. I am obvioulsy somewhat good at stealth seeings as how they have not found me yet. I can not hide forever though. I will serve your country, train your soldiers, fight your wars, hunt down terrorists. I just want to be free from these communists who seek to destroy me, & harvest my body to make clones of me & in the future use against you. Help me soon or it may be too late.

Quayludes, Quayludes I've had too many Quayludes! Or am I just kidding? But you have to ask yourself & question the competencies of the entire Canadian system if a guy like me who isn't even trying to hide or run can elude them for months on end right here in Canada. You want some unique genetic material I am it. I could probably even modify myself even more with the attention of some scientists, I wanted to be a genetic engineer as a teen. I have some radical ideas & I am sure some one like myself could handle the modifications. But like I said before I am running out of time.

I can lower my heart rate, drop my body tempurature, sometimes not register on infrared, or just hide in plain sight like I am now. With what I think I can do I could do even more funky things

*********************************************************************************

I am not communist the Canadians seek to make me into one. I like freedom & democracy. That is why Canada is hunting me, I will not bend to their communist ways. This is in response to the guy who just left the little comment. Canada wants to destroy me because I will not joins it's army. Canada is just waiting to stab the US & UK in the back when China vies for power. I am sending a warning out now to all who love freedom & democracy to watch Canada. They will try to hump your legs when you least suspect it. Read this blog & my other one for more info.

No comments: