Friday, July 07, 2006

Am I Really Me Or Is This A Doppleganger



This is a picture of me after I got out of the RCMP, CSIS, CF, CPS, & various other outfits & went hitchhiking across Canada. I joined them all & conducted an inside investigation. It's amazing what a little plastic surgery will do. I went undercover after the Airborne was disbanded. My father said if & when you see something really strange happen in Canada go find out why. He said it was more than likely the commies. Well 12 years later, several hired actors to portray me, it has turned out to be a strange journey. Like I have said Canada is not what it appears to be. It's has been taken over by an alien race, they like Twix candy bars & getting brainfreeze from Slurpees. Just kidding. Of course someone out there somewhere will believe this & go I knew there was something really wierd about Canada. Anyhow aliens aside, I think it's just a buncha' commies who are trying to get me & convert me into a communist, homo-sexual, terrorist hugging, retard. Yes citizens of the US, UK, & coalition if you ever see me in a Canadian uniform, Comrade Canuck has brainwashed me. Please do me a favour & throw me into a pool of liquid nitrogen, then pull me out, smash me to pieces, then toss those pieces into a smelter, or volcanoe.

No comments: