Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Gotta' Get Outta' Cowtown

I am so sick of all the retards, & commies in cowtown. The last good time I really had was in the US.. Here in Canada everyone who isn't a communist, homo-sexual, terrorist hugger, retard or nazi, is frowned upon. I would mention all the Canadian agencies & organization that are trying to make my life living hell, but I won't give them that glory anymore I will just simply call them Comrade Canuck, or CC for short. Yes old CC is a pain in the ass. I am the last free spirit in this country everyone else is dead or has been brainwashed. If you don't support theTaliban or 50 other terrorist organizations here, people think you are wierd & fink you out to the government much like in Russia at the height of the Cold War. So citizens of the world be wary in Canada old CC will try to get you to help him help the terrorists, & if you don't he will try to make your life as horrible as possible, by spreading lies, trying to bribe your friends into telling fantastic lies about you, murder, rape, or rob people to frame you & on & on it goes. Yes Canada is the most evil country in the world if you are like me & take a stand against the government & the terrorists. Anyhow until I get out of this communist state or the evil government kills me I will keep on reporting to you in hopes you will avoid Canada, & not invest in it, because in doing so you help the Al-Quaida, Taliban, & 50 other terrorist organizations. Those are the people who want to kill those who love freedom & democracy & take us all back to the stone ages.

My guess or prediction like I have been saying is that the hidden communists will rise when China beats it's chest on the world stage & Canada will side with them & their allies. Canada will become a forward base for all the commies strategically located to split the US, & UK from effectively helping each other. Anyhow like all things go it will get nasty. Most of Canada will be blown to smithereens, but ultimately the US, UK, & the coalition will defeat the communists. People like myself will more than likely be partisans like in WW2. Anyhow between now & then to keep the rest of the world of kilter Canada is harbouring tens of thousands of terrorists & letting them raise money here. Whether or not they are arming then is currently unknown. Another one of my guesses or predictions is that the terrorists will set off a dirty bomb in Canada due to their frustrations of the excellant US, UK, & coalition intelligence to prevent such a thing happening in their countries. Am I mad, insane, crazy, or perhaps right on the money, only time will tell. Perhaps I am wrong. I hope I am, but with what I have seen & discovered in Canada anything & everything is possible & up in the air right now.

Maybe I have remote viewed Canadians helping terrorists set off a dirty bomb, maybe I have been watching too many sci-fi shows I don't know. Anyhow Canada is not what it seems on the outside that for sure, you get into the depths that I have & you find a very strange beast. Anyhow I am surrounded by commies, but I can overcome their super lame attempts to brainwash me. I still have freedom of choice. Something a lot of Canadians don't understand because they never got a good American or British flavoured education like me. Anyhow Like I said I don't trust anyone in Canada, because 99.99% hate the US, UK, & the coalition.

No comments: