Monday, July 03, 2006

Marathon 3rd Test Burn


Lol, I look like an idiot. Anyways tonight I did a 3rd test burn of Marathon, here is the tracklist as it currently sits. This is starting to shape up into quite the funky beast. I can definitely say I am proud of it & it's fucking amazing compared to anything else I have done. Simple as that. Anyhow before I babble on too long here is the list.

**************************************************
1. Back From The Road
2. Space Cowboy
3. Nowhere Near Where I Planned To Be
4. Riding The Rails
5. Sault Ste. Marie
6. Godin's Gate
7. Had I Known (Elegant Wipe Out Re-mix)
8. Get Back Up & Keep Walking
9. Ode To The Road
10. As Much As I'd Like Too
11. Jungle Momma's
12. Travelling Further Into The Unknown
13. A Brief Look Back
14. Arlington
15. Godin Vice
16. Good Old Days
17. Bombsaway
18. What If I Couldn't Tell You?
19. There Could Have Been More
20. Mr. Mo & Ms. Leicha
21. Sniper Hunting
22. Mental Illness
23. Just A Quickee Before Dinner
24. Song For Lara (Zebra Re-mix)
25. We Should've Just Said Good-bye
26. Tuesday Afternoon
27. What Da' Funk Is This?
28. Marathon
29. 303
30. Jazzy Sub Radio (v3)

No comments: