Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Interpreter Cometh Maybe

Well for all of you wonderful folks outside of Canada I got my iPOD working again & will be converting my 8 cds of colloquial Arabic into mp3s then putting them on my iPOD & into my brain unless of course Comrade Canuck tries to stop me. I would be way furhter along in my studies & probably into Farsi, & Russian, & other languages as well but the RCMP, CSIS, CF, & other Canadians were too busy stealing my cables to all my electronics so they could stop me from doing anything productive. I see there is a great need for interpreters with Arabic, Farsi, & other languages. Chances are I can learn some of those unless of course like I said Canada & Canadians start to get in the way like they have so many times in the recent past. Anyhow you want me entice me with something. Getting me the hell out of Canada would more than likely be the ticket & I'll be your meat for whatever. Just get me the hell out & away froam these communist, homo-sexual, retarded, terrorist hugging Canadians.

No comments: