Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ha Ha You Loose Again Calgary


Yes it seems Comrade Canuck is trying to keep me in cowtown, but I am getting out of here ASAP, & so should everyone else before they turn you into a communist, homo-sexual, retarded, terrorist hugger. Yes folks here are like he will be one of us, just wait & see. I have seen this sad play unfold numerous times. You can't change me. That's also a song by Vince Niel from Motley Crue when he did a solo album. Calgarians try & try & try, but always fail. Thank god for my American & British influenced enducation & upbringing, where I was taught to think for myself & to love a freedom & democracy, so all you commies take a long hard suck. Please don't cry though, it's not my fault you are a weak minded commie, it's your own, or your parents. Later, have fun in your commie stewpot.

I think I will head to Victoria, the interior of BC, Winnipeg, or Montreal. I am not sure yet. Maybe I'll go one place & then the other, the other, & the other. Yes, I have to stay one step ahead of those who are trying to brainwash me. Yet should I ever become brainwashed I have mentioned my failsafe backup which will make sure I never betray the allies like Canada eventually plans to do. Anyhow I also e-mailed the Mayor Of New Orleans today to see if he knows of anyway I could go down there & help rebuild & also stay there. Yes New Orleans sounds awesome, & challenging. Also come Mardi Gras quite the cool place. Can you imagine New Orleanians if you dare. I could train hundreds if not thousand of you to walk on stilts & make masks. I was getting all crazy & dellusional this afternoon like many artists do & I was thinking my dream would be "The New Orleans Stilt Walking Army". Can you imagine thousands of stiltwalkers in the Mardi Gras parade, that would be a spectacle of spectacles. Anyhow I am getting crazy now, but it would be awesome & then some.

Oh & I guess the only real artists up here that I still sorta' trust are the Fools, & The International Animated Objects people. The others seem to have some kinda' hidden agenda, maybe they are in league with CC.. Perhaps these are the only 2 non-communist arts companies in Calgary. I don't know, all I know is this town & the people are getting wierder all the time, flee before Comrade Canuck scoops out your brain.

You know it is really bad when someone who was & still is called "The King Of Calgary" by some opts to go somewhere else & start all over again. Ideally though I'd like to get out of Canada before the commies come & get me. That's what JTF2 was doing at Wal-Mart today they were trying to find the best spot to capture me then kidnap me, & then turn me into a commie like them. If you have read my other blog you are familliar with Omega the disgruntled CSIS employee who claims that Canada is programming me. Ha ha that is funny. Why the hell ain't I in the army, csis, rcmp, or any other communist division serving communist causes, hugging terrorists, being retarded, or being homo-sexual? Yes Canada is getting gayer all the time, run for your lives someone set off a gaybomb here. Anyhow sooner or later Comrade Canuck will come knocking at your door, than kidnap you & turn you into a mindless fool like so many others in this country. Maybe I'll go to Churchill & ride Polar bears until on finally gets tired of my outlandish antics & decideds to gobble me up for dinner. I'd much rather be dead than red.

Anyhow I forget what Omega's origianl response was but I guess he was trying to implicate I am somehow connected to national security. Well if that's the case how come there is no hummer outside my door with a .50 mounted on it so I can go cruising & take a little more hands on approach to what is going on in Canada. Where is my hand picked anti-terrorist squad, where is my helmet like Rick Morranis's Dark Helmet in Space Balls. NO helmet no deal, also there was my $50 billion salary. Oh & the floating aircraft carriers & Angela Jolie with a patch over her eye. I would accept a subsitute though cuz it might take her away from making some kick ass movies. Still the stand in would have to look a lot like her, & must have the patch. Um what else there were many other things, but those will all have to be on the table before I even think about it. & like I said I have a little insurance policy anyways so that would never happen, so dream on Canada. Also as an added absurdity I would request that the current czar be DPed by the 2 former czars broadcast live on the CBC.

No comments: