Saturday, July 15, 2006

Yes, Canada Is Wierd Indeed


This post is for the lady who commented in my last post.
**********************************************************************************
The picture above is how Canadians have been brainwashed into thinking anyone who does act Canadian such as myself are. They see us as demons, the spawn of Satan, etc.. Where does this stem from? I would guess the media, Canada's isolation from everything, & all the commies & terrorist harbourers. Anyhow if you would like to find out first hand just visit, but make sure you have a way out. As for where I am from, I come from northern Manitoba. Often referred to as the asshole of Canada, & there is good reason for that. It stinks, but there are more folks there who appreciate freedom & democracy than there are in the rest of Canada. Winnipeg, as rundown & dumpy as it is compared to everywhere else I have been in Canada is a breathe of fresh air. After that I would have to say Quebec is the next best place, but it has been a long time since I have been there. They want to seperate from Canada & they should. They see how retarded the rest of the country is & want no part of it.

No comments: