Sunday, June 25, 2006

10 vs 1 Typical Canadian White Chickens

So there I was walking in Chinook Mall, the security guard was ready to throw me out cuz I am half native. Thankfully one of the merchants said I was a regular customer of the mall. This happened also at Safeway in another mall but the Itaian meatcutter told the white floorwalker to get a life I was a regualr customer. Anyways what is the connection, this only happens to me in Calgary, Alberta, Canada where the general population has been trained to hate the natives & has a sterotypical image of them. Of course a lot of this also come from the Arian nation folks, many of whom can only get jobs as security guards cuz they suck at everything else & no one will hire them except other neo-nazi types. Anyhow today in the mall there were 11 people in this group of guys, 10 were white & 1 wasn't, the most insecure of them said "Hey let's start a fight with him." What happened next made me laugh, the rest were like "yeah let's", & then the non-white guy said, "he's studied a little bit of martial arts by the way he walks, you guys are probably in for a surprise." Of course I just kept on walking waiting to tear into them which of course never happened. That's the way it is here in cowtown, the people are trained to be terrified, suspicious, & hateful towards anyone the police, RCMP, CSIS, CF, or government deem dangerous. I am near the top of that list. Why do they fear me? Simple I am not a communist, homo-sexual, retard, or terrorist hugger. All those people who are afraid of me are one of the 4 asforementioned. Canada is a safe zone for terrorists. This country all too willingly accomodates them & when people like me point it out, suddenly we are terrorists. Anyhow the most victimized group of all are the white people, they have been easily & severely brainwashed, careful where you tread in Canada. The best way to blend in is to act like a commie, homo, retard, terrorist hugger, or nazi. Be careful of the water as well chances are that's where all this madness is coming from, someone is at the water treatment plants putting in some psycho-active ingredients. Anyhow if you are like me everyone will see you as the great Satan (Do you like my Satanic like picture above, don't I look lie the devil? LOL!). I wonder how come the white people were so easy to braiwash & who brainwashed them? Anyhow for a further study into the mass psyche of a brainwashed nation you need look no further than Canada. Or shall I say Soviet Canuckistan!

Oh & incase anyone is wondering the only really good fights I ever had in my life that were fair & even somewhat fun came from other metis. White people are generally cowards, & they prove it time & time again, especially here in cowtown. Nothing like this happened to me in the states or anywhere else. It just goes to show where Canada is at. It likes the terrorists & will do anything to stop people like me from shedding light on them. You only need fear me if you are a terrorist, or are harbouring them, & as for hugging them Karma will eventually catch up to you. So there you have it in a nutshell, well not really it's far too complicated & messed up. I wonder if my terrorist "*hunting permit" is valid in Canada, probably not. & once again one must ask another question. Why doesn't Canada allow bounty hunting? Surely the terrorist I seen at a certain place deserves to be captured & face the charges he's been charged with in the US.. I guess Canada likes protecting them, if they didn't I would be able to hunt them here. That's the way I see things. I guess asking "So where is Canada harbouring it's terrorists today?" is still valid.
******************************************************

*terrorist hunting permit- a little sticker I got when in Washington, D.C. as a novelty near the Abraham Lincoln memorial. I laugh when people see it on my laptop & start freakingout. Get a grip people it's a gag. Although one with a rather ultra bitter backstory to it. I bet there are even people here in Canada who think 9/11 never happend. Could the brainwashing be that extreme? Or maybe it really is a valid permit in the US.. I have no idea. The US border guys seemed to think it was, but like I said I bought it for the novelty & as a reminder of what will never happen in Canada? Like I have said before the commies & terrorist huggers are dug in too far, I am just waiting ofr WW3, when Canada betrays the allies. Then it will all make sense & I can definitely say I told you so. Just to throw even more confussion into the pot let's say just by chance it was really real & someone knew I would find it & it is legal that would be kinda sweet. Hopefully one day Canada becomes part of the US then I could go to work & not be bothered by all these loons who are now protecting & hiding the terrorists up here. So until that day I just hang out here, write in my blogs, make some music, etc.., nothing to exciting. Of course what the commies & terrorist huggers are cooking up about me is unknown but will probably surface again sometimes soon. They are determined to squash me, but I have to laugh, cuz I don't really have anything left to loose. So go on do your worst, prove my points, show the world what I have written about Canada is true. Still even if you do try to place nice, a lot of folks will be forever suspicious. Especially considering the name Soviet Canuckistan is a common phrase south of the border & is probably growing more common day by day. Hail to the Czar. Well actually Harper ain't too bad, so hail to the former Czars Martin & Chretien, the double headed Satan I like to remember them as, JK, LOL. Of course someone from the RCMP, CSIS, CF, CPS or nazis will take that last sentence & spin it the wrong way. I guess that is the risk of being an artist, people misinterpretting stuff. Canadians shut in as they are do a lot of this.

No comments: