Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Feeling Run Down? Come To Canada, JK.

Feeling run down? Come to Canada, if you like freedom & democracy & are not a commie, homo-sexual, retard, or terrorist harbourer, they will try to run you down, with their cars, trucks, or SUVs. Today for the one thousandth time I had a car speed at me. I just stepped back on the curb, the lady swore then drove her car into the farthest lane away from me on the road she turned onto, of course nearly taking out some cars along the way in her attempt to get away so I couldn't read her liscence plate. I was gonna throw my coffee at her so it would blind her temporairly but she would've more than likely carreened into traffic & kiled some innocent person who has no ties to Comarade Canuck & all the terrorist huggers who are just trying to make my life suck. Besides that it would've been a waste of some good coffee as well.

No comments: