Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dreams Of An Old Dance Teacher

It's kinda' fun & creepy, having an old dance teacher creep into my dreams. I often wonder what's it all about. Maybe she really misses me & seeing me for a brief moment was not enough. It's kinda' wierd, but it's a dancer thing really. Anyways the first dream was she climbed into my bed & then on top of me then lined herself up with me, damn! Anyways she then pushes her head into me & her hair is in my mouth & in my nose, it's quite ridiculous, I have my arms around her, then she's like s-s-s-s-s-s-h. "You need to learn how to breath" Anyways someone busts in on us & this funny exercise & then she scoots off, cute like butt swaying in the wind, lol. Anyways I laughed at that one, so in this next one, we were learning to fly, & had on rocket skates. I thought I was fast & could fly better, but then she showed me a thing or two, then came the skates. Can you say holy shit. We were like going 200-250 mph through the streets on rocket skates, WTF! Oh & we were even smart enough to have googles on so bugs wouldn't hit us in the eyes. That's just wierd I think. Anyhow it woud be interesting to see if she's had any odd dreams of me.

No comments: