Friday, June 09, 2006

More Photos From Places I Can't Remember.



This is a picture of me & a friend. I forgot where in China this was taken but it was back in the 80's. I recieved a mysterious e-mail the other day, then scanned & opened up the attachment. This is what I found. Funny thing is I have no memories of China, Japan, Saudi Arabi, Peru, & the other 100 or so countries people say I have visited. What's wierder is getting all of these photos. I have had my geek photo friends look at them & the originals they say are authentic. Even right down to the age of the paper & chemicals used in some of them. Just kidding, this is a picture of me & some random traveller I met last summer. That was the fun part. I met a few of the same folks in a lot of places, cuz we were all heading the same way, by the same means, at the same rate. I am getting restless again. I have been in cowtown to long. I fear if I stay here too long I might become Calgarian. I seen the saddest case of this ever at some elctronics store. It was a black male who formerly hailed from Seattle. By the way he acted he was infected with full blown Canadianism. I told him to get a hold of himself & snap out of it. Then he came to his senses & said "You know what, maybe I have been here too long, thanks man for waking me up!" Then with that he started to acting like a normal human being again. What was more you could see he remembered what a proud nation he came from. The American breeding shone through & it was like a light in a dark place.

No comments: