Saturday, June 10, 2006

I Am Freaking Myself Out Now

Maybe I have tapped into some kinda' who knows. Maybe I am a little more physchic than I thought. I have been batting rather okay lately. The near death experience in the cold sharpened my senses more. Funny how that is. Trauma then clarifacation. Sounds a little too much like the realm of fantasy, like the X-men. Latent mutant powers. I remember how when I was at the mission in Kalamazoo, one of my fellow zoo creatures said "You're Wolverine". I laughed cuz I don't have funny hair, or claws, & since returning to Canada my knack for healing a little faster than most folks has slowed down, & I heal at the normal rate, or maybe now even a little slower. What kind of drugs did they give me in Winnipeg when I went to the hospital for my feet. What was in those little pink pills. "The Cure" if so I guess I am doomed to live a normal life. Ha ha, not likely though. Now let's say if someone from the US was to rescue me, maybe they could revive what Canada has been trying to destroy. Yes I would gladly offer all of my services, life, blood, DNA, heck & even offspring if I could get out of this country.

No comments: