Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Working WIth Ordinary People

I can not stand working with ordinary people, people who have not worked in some form of government organization, or those who have not studied The Art Of War. Folks like those whom I refer to as ordinary people like to work harder not smarter. Yes, you can work hard, but you can do it smartly. In the city we usually did things once & we did them right the first time, on the odd occasion we have had to redo some things. So far in the private sector all I have encountered is morons, who don't know how to do things the quick & efficient way. This of course is only an occurence that happens in cowtown. Why is that? I guess you know why cowtown has a larbour shortage, most of management are idiots so the workers go somewhere else. I think I hear Winnipeg calling or Montreal. Also in other provinces & other organizations when you do things you do things until they are done, none of this work at it 5 minutes jump to something else, pick it up again, drop it & various variations. WTF! Also folks do not understand right of way, spacing, spatial awareness, & many other things. To put it in a nutshell, Calgary is fucked & will be so as long as Canada remains the way Canada is. I think this country has some kinda' disease. I like to call it the retarded, communist, homo-sexual, terrorist hugging disease. Of course in some place like the US, I can go from bumbing around backwoods Michigan, than in the next month find myself working in Virginia doing some worthwhile stuff with intelligent people who are not morons like the majority of Canadians. Yes it is true what the one american senator said "Anyone with ambition has already left Canada", I tried too but the Homeland Security guy was in cahoots with the RCMP? This makes me wonder how far has the RCMP infected the USA & to what degree. Are they trying to spread communism, homo-sexuality, retardedness, & terrorist hugging to the states, because the guy who denied me asylum I would have no qualms about classifing as a retard. I think that is how Canada plans to take over the world, if you are not a retard, then they'll try to make you a homo-sexual, if they can't do that, they try to make you a commie, if they can't do that then they try to make you a terrorist hugger. If you should happend to become one of the asforesaid then the other things would follow. That is why George Bush rocks he opposes homo-sexual marriage. The CF has homo-sexuals in it, that is another reason why I would never join. Friendly fire Canadian style might be you in a bunker with someone gay who is having fun with themself & hits you with a salvo of their love. Oh & can you believe it they actually had a gay marriage at one of the airforce bases. Maybe it was a gay pilot who was making strafing runs at me near, Regina.

No comments: