Sunday, June 11, 2006

Homelund Securitat, not so secure?

I often wonder whether or not the border guard who turned me around was a member of the Tali-whackers himself or a sympathizer. Maybe there are some who have infiltrated the border & this guy turned me back so the group whom I call Comrade Canuck could once again try to make me into a terrorist. Yes, I guess that is the price I am now paying for stirring up a ruckas, but I would have never have needed to unless, the CRCMP, PSIS, CCF, & every other law enforcement agency here in Sobiet Camuckistan had done it's job. In a way it's kinda' funny cuz I am stuck here with the terrorists who want to get me, the government who wants to get me, & am lving amid a land of zombies who really just don't give a damn, or have been brainwashed. I would go to the US, but maybe I'd be better off not too now. Chances are the CRCMP, PSIS, & CCF would follow me down there like they did last time & try to set me up again. Oh yes, Kanata don't think I didn't know you had your spies following me in the US, cuz I had some folks from the US following you while you followed me. Of course those folks had someone other folks following them as well. It was like some kinda' daisy chain. So who do I trust now, maybe only the UK, the US a little bit less now, well a whole lot less, but I am trying to be nice about it, compared to Kanata where the crap that has been thrown at me since day one just gets more ridiculous. Yes I see Kanata as my prison, most Kanatians (90%) as no better than the Tali-whackers. What a dreary way to live. Anyhow I shall keep on slogging along. I guess I didn't need to join the US Army after all, I have my own war right here. This one though is fought with my brain, tongue, & spirit. The enemy is dug in. Hidden, & subversive, but I will find them, flush them out, & expose them for what they are. Yes, Kanata I am still here, I will be the little monkey on your backside until this is over, or you have put me 6 feet under. I guess then I would become a martyr, for freedom & democracy though, not whatever the hell these fruits dream up. Yes, citizens of the UK, US, & coalishun Kanata is a place to wearily tread. Things are not what they seem. Bring lots of tinfoil to make yourselves some beanies, communist mind control experiment are ongoing here. Most of all if you ever see me in a CCF, CRCMP, or PSIS uniform, drop my body into liquid nitrogen, pull it out & smash me into bits, then toss those bits into a volcanoe.

"Sgt Nidog, snap out out of it sir, you are babbling on again to the wall!"

"There's nothing to snap out of deary, can't you see them?"

"See who, sir?"

"The men & women of my unit. I am explaining what happened before the 3rd World War!"

"Sir you are imagining things, they're all gone, you're the only one left."

The nurse then mumbles something into her headset a mild force field surrounds the patient, a faint hiss is heard, the Saergant is out again. Gassed into oblivion. When he wakes he will recall several occasions like this where days, weeks, months, & sometimes years have gone missing. What happened during that time? These answers & more you'll discover in Dimension 35.
**************************************
Whoops wrong blog, here I thought I was logged into my Dimension 35 blog.

No comments: