Friday, June 09, 2006

Skipping Off Into The Sunset

Ah yes like the movies one day I will just walk off into the sunset & leave Canada to consume itself. They tried in so many ways to tie me down but I have to laugh at everyone cuz I am free & they are not. They are shackled to the communist, terrorist hugging, homo-sexual, retarded, racists who run Canada. Everyone is like blah, blah, blah, & I am like that is old news I have moved on since then, but I will revisit any issue if you chose cuz you can't seem to move forward. Let's see how many things have I done since this whole journey has begun. I have lost count. Basically it covers almost everything to living in the wilderness, to being in the underground scene performing at adult cabarets, to performing fluffy stuff at the Grandstand, to hanging out with rather unique individuals, to being the subject of a nationwide manhunt by the RCMP, CSIS, & CF who didn't catch me, & how I ended up hunting them down & flushing them out to see what kind of non sense they had cooked up about me, to landing on my feet & travelling again, to getting a normal job, & then finding out the joys of writing a lot of it down. Examining the absolute incompetence of those who sought, wanted to brainwash me, & have brainwashed a lot of people & how I just walk on & laugh at how retarded it all is & how dumb everyone looks. Anyhow my life is in tatters, old Comrade Canuck is doing his best to destroy me, but inspite of it all like the little dwarves or trolls from Warcraft, "I laugh in the face of danger". Come on Canada let's see what you got. I don't think you got a lot since you threw your best at me & failed again & again. Clearly I am the one who is superior. If there was to be a picture of Canadian Soldiers, RCMP, & CSIS, standing next to picture of me you'd see a little 10x better than all of them combined sign sticking above my head. Anyhow I had a blast tonight watching music videos on the net. Sure old Comrade Canuck can destroy my life & take away all of my resources toys, & have me in a position where I can't yet file for bankruptcy. But you know what, I ain't gonna' let it get me down, or the racists, or the lame home grown terrorists or whatever Canada throws at me. Heck if they through me in jail right now on some imaginary charges I think I'd be happy cuz then atleast I'd have a stable base, & could start formulating some kinda' plan. But sometimes having no plan or anything is better. I am now like a ghost, I can pass through walls. Figuratively speaking of course. Someone out there right before I came back & editied this is probably going "Really?". Anyhow I get all these folks from various places now who just come by & stare at me for a brief amount of time. Maybe I am like some kinda' folk hero & they are like "Whoa there is dude, he's like a coyote!" or something like that. Who knows all I know is I had this dude who was on a motorcycyle find me & he just sat there on his bike from a distance & watched me with the reverence one gives to a lion. Or maybe he was just a fan of my music, poetry, videos, writing, photos, or who knows what. Perhaps I am just am imagining this. But then again who knows. Ah yes dellusions of grandeur. Can you believe it but that's what Canadians through me into the loony bin for right after I refussed to join the army after I figured out they weren't going to Iraq a few years ago? There were like that will learn him for not wanting to join us. My thing was why join a nation of chickens. Anyhow visitors to my old website already knew that. If & when I get a new site I have no idea what it will be like. The old one just sprung from one page & one idea after another. I miss it.

No comments: