Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Comic Book Crap

Oh jeez I have been surfing way too many comic book sites lately. My life is starting to be too much like a comic, or whatever. Anyways I have loads of fun poking fun at the government & the folks kooky enough to believe all the BS they feed to people. It doesn't help that I occasionally help feed it with pictures like this & other crazy stuff. Then again what is fact & fiction. How many times have I blurred the lines. Maybe it's all true, maybe it's all a lie. Who knows for sure. Anyhow it will be interesting to see what kinda' nutty things happen after this. It's funny how many folks here in cowtown have access to the net, but way more funny is how many don't. Some folks are still talking about things I cooked up a decade ago. That is how far behind they are. Then again maybe someone is just out there inventing stuff. Anyhow enjoy.
********************************

Jeez, my eyes look really scary. This is from when I was captured by the CF & taken to a remote northern settlement. They thought by isolating me & broadcasting non-stop CF materiel & CBC garbage I would finally see what a great country this was & re-enlist. It just made me dispise this country more & opened up my eyes to how it will more than likely never recover from the slippery slope it has begun to go down.

*********************************

Like I said what is real & what is not real? I guess this should've been in Dimension 35 as well, but I keep forgetting to choose that one when the menu pops up. Oh well maybe next time.
Maybe Dimension 35 is really real, & this plane here is a fantasy. How many planes of reality really are there?

*********************************

Oh yeah & I forgot too mention I have an uncanny talent with electronics & machinery. Anyhow when I phase into an electrical form this is what I look like. Or am I trapped in the internet & I am trying to bust out through your monitor?

1 comment:

Jeff W Godin said...

Ha ha, funny spelling error in the picture, it says pys-ops, instead of psy-ops. Although if there were such a thing I think they'd be simulair.